Big event on? Getting married, going to a ball?
Wanting to wow your former school friends at your reunion a la Romy and Michelle (without the 80’s hair)? Just not totally confident in doing your makeup and want someone to come and do it for you?
You’re in the right place beauty.
I’m Hannah Wiles, a professional Wellington makeup artist with over 10 years experience and 20,000 faces under my belt. I’ve travelled with Bobbi Brown’s top international artists, worked on numerous Australian Fashion Week shows, managed the largest Bobbi Brown counter in Sydney, Australia, and helped countless brides feel totally exquisite on their wedding days.
I am based in Wellington, New Zealand so am available for makeup services in and around the Wellington Region. I am also more than happy to travel further afield, around New Zealand and internationally (though there may be travel fees payable).
I’m all for natural looking beauty and makeup and I want your features to stand out rather than the makeup.
I’m a colour lover, colour in a way that subtly highlights your beauty and makes your eyes sparkle (even more).
I love when women see themselves in the mirror once I’m finished and can’t stop smiling. When grooms pull me aside and whisper to me about just how gorgeous and glowing their bride looked.
And the thing is, for me it’s not even about the makeup. It’s about time taken to help you feel special and realise your true beauty. It’s the laughter on your wedding morning. It’s being your cheerleader as you walk out the door.
6 fun facts about me:
- I have never in my life had a spray tan, which is strange considering I lived in the glossy city of Sydney for 5 years.
- I believe that well hydrated skin, even skin tone, and a good eyebrow shape are more important to the way you look than make up can ever be.
- I have an overpowering love for my grumpy cat and have been known to post photos of her paws on Instagram because I find them so adorable.
- I’m busy doing weddings every weekend in summer but during winter you’ll find me up the mountain skiing most weekends.
- I love a good bright lipstick and used to wear them ALL the time when I worked on counter. I get a boost of happy joy and confidence when I pop one on nowadays which makes me believe in the ‘lipstick theory’. Which brings me to:
- I support Look Good Feel Better with my time (when I can) and donations of 10% of my business profits. To find out more about this wonderful charity click here.